TalentBrew Self Service
A Model that works for you.
With Self Service, your TalentBrew Career Site can adapt quickly to promote events, share content and connect with candidates. The page template available allows you to add job lists and job alert modules, videos and photos to the pages you create, giving them recruiting strength like the rest of your site. Each page you create will work within the overall look and feel of your TB Career Site. And it’s all done quickly. So you can focus on finding the right talent.
Flexibility and control, now at your fingertips.
Having a template that’s ready to publish while still protecting your brand identity is the biggest benefit of Self Service for a TalentBrew Career Site. The page template allows you to build the pages you need when you need them. Ultimately, it means that you spend less time working with your site and more time letting your site work for you.
- Easily adapt your self service strategies with page activity tracked through Metrics Gateway.
- Access all candidate records in one place with data gathered from Self Service pages stored in CHQ.
- Update your TalentBrew Career Site experience at your convenience as your needs and strategies change.
- Expand the reach of every page with custom URLs that direct traffic to specific events and are easily shared on social media.
- Save time and effort because once the work is done, the page can be leveraged throughout your TB Career Site.
- Quickly and easily copy your most successful pages to tweak and reuse for new campaigns.
- Maintain brand integrity with three user levels – Editors, Publishers and Site Editors. Editors create pages, Publishers make sure the page’s content fits with the brand, and Site Editors have the ability to make edits directly to your TalentBrew Career Site.
Put the power in the recruiter’s hands.Request a self service demo