- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
We are redefining how companies across North America position themselves as employers of choice by using digital tools to help them attract, engage and retain the best talent in the market.You’ll work with clients to identify their needs and/or challenges, and recommend solutions that leverage our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Sales Development Representative do?
Our SDR team begins the sales process. Through a variety of communication strategies, the Sales Development Representative will evaluate companies as potential sales leads by matching them to variables set by the Sales Development Manager, and will then navigate throughout the organization to identify appropriate decision makers and set up meetings for the Business Development team.
- Exceeds weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets.
- Heavy usage of social media and social tools for sourcing leads and communicating with them.
- Intensive phone activity to connect with potential leads.
- Maintains complete notes in Salesforce.com CRM system.
- Maintains timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach.
- Ensures properly qualified leads are delivered to assist BDM colleagues.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful sales career, and a desire to grow within a competitive sales organization.
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit. High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at hunting down leads through online research, social media, print publications, networking, etc.
- Creativity and demonstrated ability to identify a quality lead.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.