- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Manager, Client Operations, you will provide day-to-day operational support, managing client relationships and supporting the development of multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams – for one of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive development opportunities for both client and staff, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Manager, Client Operations do?
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Manager, Client Operations is responsible for coordinating tools and processes internally to support the Client Services team in developing, managing, measuring and presenting multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- You will support the VP Client Strategy and partner directly with the assigned Creative Team, Media Team, Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals, actionable measurements and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You will assist in workflow between account teams and support departments and trouble-shoot any issues, enforcing standard operating procedures (SOPs) at 100%.
- You will maintain a list of delivery tasks and work with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You’ll assist in preparing billing and forecast incomes and work with the VP Client Strategy to deliver Monthly Financial Reviews and QBRs for client. You’ll also assist with the creation of project scopes and proposals (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- The Manager, Client Operations is directly involved in hiring, training and hands-on support for Account Executives and other junior team members.
- You will assist in project assignment/re-assignment, evaluate team allocation and report to management areas that need restructuring, retraining or more support. You’ll work with the VP Client Strategy to develop monthly training plan for personnel to include both group and individual training sessions that can be delivered on-and/or off-line.
- Responsible for first line support and expert knowledge of Business Systems. Act as a liaison with corporate on all operations issues.
- Monitor and follow-up on all billing and collections issues, ensuring that staff processes are within the established TMP standard time frame.
Requirements for consideration
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in Advertising client service, recruitment advertising/ HR experience preferred and management. 3+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred.
- Must have superior leadership, management, and communication skills. The ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels.
- Someone who possesses project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to engender trust and confidence with your clients. Must be able to handle many projects at one time and maintain calm under pressure.
- Passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the team. Must be self –motivated.
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.