- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Content Strategist, you’ll serve as a content and social media subject matter expert, working with the rest of the Content Marketing team to execute content and social strategies. You will work closely with our account teams, creative teams, and content team to help build branded candidate experiences and content that is imaginative, original and fresh. You’ll also ensure that brand execution is aligned and in sync across delivery teams. You will drive customer satisfaction by ensuring consistent delivery of quality content materials stays in line with brand guidelines and expectations.
At few other jobs will you have an opportunity to make an impact on the content and social media strategies of so many well-known companies as you will at TMP. On top of that, you’ll be working within a team of driven and collaborative individuals. These are people who love delivering great work, supporting each other, and exceeding client expectations.
What does a great Content Strategist do?
- Work with content, creative, brand and account teams to help define client goals in order to develop strategies and creative solutions that meet those goals.
- Help turn assignments and briefs into mind-blowing ideas that motivate and engage audiences across our social channels
- Develop briefs, audits, proposals and detailed strategic plans. Be conduit for gathering and interpreting information between integrated delivery teams and partner closely with content marketers to ensure seamless execution of all strategies.
- Build content strategies that connect to clients’ strategic objectives or current hiring needs, leverage content marketing and social promotion strategies and support overall brand platforms and messaging pillars.
- Support content marketers with execution to ensure consistent delivery.
- Ensure and maintain proper alignment with existing brand standards.
- Conduct ongoing research to help formulate ideas and drive effective creative while staying ahead of best practices, trends and new innovations in design, content generation/development and technology.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of content marketing experience including content development, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience managing a brand’s social media presence
- Previous advertising copywriting experience
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- Demonstrated working knowledge of social analytics
- Experience with social media scheduling and distribution tool (Spreadfast, Sprout Social Adobe, Hootsuite)
- Ability to excel in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, presentation, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote/Powerpoint
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.