- Waltham, Massachusetts
- Regular Full-Time
Director of New Business DevelopmentWaltham, MA Apply
We are redefining how companies across North America position themselves as employers of choice by using digital tools to help them attract, engage and retain the best talent in the market.
You bring a proven expertise and passion for acquiring new clients and you have proven success in cold calling, sales pitches, creating presentation material, strategic planning, and general business development. You are a sales hunter who can tell a compelling story to senior HR and Talent Acquisition leaders using your influence and skills at relationship building.
TMP Worldwide is growing fast and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the growth of our business and specifically here in Waltham.
As Director, New Business Development for our Waltham office you will:
- Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan on how you will achieve your goals and objectives
- Engage Fortune 500 organizations and build relationships with primarily Senior HR and Talent Acquisition professionals and where appropriate with HRIS and Communications Leaders
- Be a credible subject matter expert regarding trends in employer brand, recruitment marketing and advertising (new, digital, social, search media)
- Formulate and answer request for proposals (RFPs); liaise and collaborate with RFP team
- Work with local and cross-border teams to capitalize on their expertise for solution presentations and proposals
- Conduct research on new customer prospects and their competitors by using online tools to identify opportunities to create prospect conversations
- Influence prospect decision making by maintaining strong knowledge of current product and service offering to effectively articulate and align TMP’s solution to the prospective customers’ needs
- Work collaboratively with client development to seamlessly transition new customers to their dedicated Client Strategist or Account Director
- Maintain expertise of industry and competitors to better understand TMP’s value and differentiators in our market
- Regularly attend networking events and conferences to promote TMP and your brand
- Attend division meetings, calls and knowledge sessions
- Coordinate and manage essential trade shows in assigned territory
- Deliver on administrative responsibilities such as activity and pipeline reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have a strong business network and relationships within the HR Sector - Senior HR and Talent Acquisition professionals (CHRO/SVP/VP/DIR).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 7-10 years’ outside experience selling enterprise solutions, in new business development utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Experience in the HR Sector required such as software, training and recruiting a must.
- Experience in advertising or related experience preferred.
- Comfortable working with and building relationships at all levels most importantly senior executives.
- Motivated, organized, energized and positive attitude.
- Strong probing and listening skills.
- Dynamic presentation and public speaking skills.
- Excellent written communications.
- Display strong closing techniques throughout the sales cycle.
- Strong networking capabilities.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.