- Waltham, MA
- Regular Full-Time
As an Account Manager, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Account Manager do?
- As a principal point of contact for internal departmental relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Manager is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will support the VP Client Strategy and partner directly with the assigned Creative Team, Media Team, Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation of TMP digital products and services
- Works as part of an interdisciplinary team of agency professionals including production, creative, media, finance and billing
- Provide client reporting on an as-needed basis
- Developing creative briefs, project estimates, project plans and deliver to client to discuss and manage to critical milestones.
- Ad placement, Insertion Orders (I.O.s) and contacting media
- Assisting with creation of project scopes and proposals (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining critical issues documents.
- Preparing all scope change documentation for Clients approval
- Preparing project work-in-progress reportings and leading project status meetings.
- Preparing billing and forecast incomes
- Working with Account Executives, Copywriters, Art Directors, Media Planners and Digital Project Managers to fulfill client requests and expectations
Requirements for consideration
- Someone who possesses project management orientation is essential as well as an ability to engender trust and confidence with your clients.
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Strong analytical, reporting and budget tracking skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, plus organizational, follow-through and multitasking abilities Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Ability to handle many projects at one time and maintain calm under pressure.
- Able to take direction and criticism.
- Self –motivated.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.