As a leader within our Client Services team, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management and team oversight. You’ll ensure that your team is employing technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only function within TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level Account Service
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful Account Director at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship-expertise 9
- Problem-solver 8
- Detail-oriented 8
- Self-starter 7
- Project management skills 7
- Technologically savvy 7
- Team player
Designing and implementing new marketing strategies that lead to success for my clients is my favorite part of my job. TMP has connected me with true subject matter experts that are helping me grow as both a digital marketer and as a young professional.Kevin, Account Director
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Account Director do?
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for helping to build long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with Digital Strategists, Creative, Support and Delivery teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- You will lead the integration and/or aide in the sale of our proprietary career site software as a central point of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of delivery tasks and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner. You'll also be expected to work with teams to put processes in place aimed at prevention or timely resolution.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading many client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Waltham OfficeView Map