UI Front End DeveloperApply
Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a UI Front-End Developer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts.
TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a UI Developer, you will be a key member of the Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our products. We seek an experienced web developer who is proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. You enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment and will use your knowledge and technical capabilities to drive solution delivery.
Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great UI Developer do?
- Utilize coding and design experience to develop robust web-client user interfaces which integrate with various server-side components and back-end systems.
- Translate prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code.
- Explore new technologies, industry trends and technical innovation.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies.
- Handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, UX and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education & experience
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Understanding of web standards, principles of progressive enhancement and responsive design
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility development techniques (IE11+)
- Familiarity with Photoshop or other image editing tools
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of web accessibility (and its importance)
- Good understanding of SEO principles
- Understanding of BEM, OOCSS or SMACSS
- Experience creating cross-client compatible HTML emails
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Razor C# syntax
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.