- United States
- Regular Full-Time
Senior Data ScientistApply
The TMP Products team is seeking a Sr. Data Scientist to support its efforts in building a leading performance media platform for recruitment.
What does a Senior Data Scientist do?
We run hundreds of thousands of job campaigns generating millions of clicks each month. The Data Science team for advertising has expertise in optimization, regression, classification, and NLP fundamentals to develop world-class strategies for performance advertising that yield the most important results for our customers: hiring the best employees.
- Build machine learning models to optimize campaign performance at a massive scale
- Identify, creating, and transforming informative features based on historical and real-time data
- Lead the technical direction of the Data Science team, in parallel with the VP, Product
- Work with Product to define data collection and modeling frameworks
- Coordinate and working closely with engineering to put models and algorithms into production
- Work collaboratively with other Data Science teams in cross-product efforts
- Deep understanding of statistical and machine learning models (logistic regression, decision trees, SVMs, etc.) and clustering and classification techniques
- Proven experience building models and placing models into production
- Experience in optimization problems, and solving those problems at scale
- Well versed in statistical programming languages such as R, Python
- Familiarity with relational databases such as Postgres and Amazon Redshift and accessing data via SQL
- Degree in a technical field such as computer science, artificial intelligence, engineering
- Graduate work in machine learning a plus or relevant work experience
- Experience in "Ad Tech" data science concepts a huge plus
- A data science expert, ready to provide technical direction to a team from day 1
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Intrinsically motivated, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Ability to work effectively with incomplete information
- Great communication skills
- Embraces the remote nature of the future of work
Flexible Location (Remote Hubs):
Berlin, Germany | Lisbon, Portugal | London, England | Paris, France | USA
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.