- United States
- Regular Full-Time
Sales Manager - Programmatic (Remote in the US)Apply
At TMP Worldwide, we build breakthrough solutions that transform the way millions of people find work.
We are looking for an exceptional ad-tech sales manager to help our current and prospective clients elevate their marketing campaigns using our integrated software solutions. This is a newly created role due to company growth and a key strategic initiative.
As the Sales Manager - Programmatic, you'll work cross-functionally with client, delivery, and product teams and have the opportunity to impact the company and product vision.
About the job
- Organic and New Sales
- Leverage your programmatic industry knowledge to serve as subject matter expert and establish product value proposition within the TMP portfolio
- Partner with New Business and Account Service teams to create/deliver data-driven sales strategies and expand programmatic business
- Develop and implement best practices for all aspects of sales management, including collaborating with internal teams, working with platform partners, and building client relationships
- Own and be accountable for revenue and growth goals, forecasting and reporting
- Product Marketing
- Develop and deliver compelling webinars designed to help senior HR and Talent Acquisition decision-makers understand the value of programmatic marketing
- Maintain expertise of industry and competitors; continually gather and communicate competitive intelligence and comparisons
- Deliver consolidated feedback from clients and industry landscape to the Product team for continual enhancements to our Programmatic offering
- Create programmatic pricing analyses based on in-market signals
- Collaborate on the development of client case study targets, objectives, and executions
- A 5+ year successful track record in B2B tech sales
- A strong command of advertising/marketing technology and an ability to use data/performance trends to optimize strategies
- Experience creating digital marketing solutions including programmatic, search, social, and display advertising
- A talented storyteller with the ability to convey the benefits of marketing opportunities to clients, especially C-level executives
- Proven experience as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing performance measures, processes, and systems
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams
- Ability to build influential relationships and work in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
Remote in the US
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.