- United States
- Regular Full-Time
Product Marketing Manager - Programmatic Media [Remote]Apply
TMP is seeking a Product Marketing Manager, Programmatic Media (PMM) to develop, execute and bring to life product marketing strategies and initiatives for TMP’s Programmatic Media solutions.
If you are a talented and driven Product Marketing Manager with specific expertise in programmatic and AdTech we want to talk!
The success of our business depends on how effectively we place our products into the hands of our customers, evaluate their performance in-market, and inform the next generation of product development.
Thus you'll work closely with leads across company teams to bring our products into our internal and external partners in ways that distinguish our unique ability to help companies grow their media quality.
Why Join Us?
- Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced.
- Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About this Job:
- Develop go-to-market (GTM) strategy for TMP programmatic media solution, ad formats, technology partner integrations, and other innovative ad products
- Develop effective product positioning and messaging in support of product rollouts in sync with the greater TMP platform offering
- Deliver core content development and internal and external training for new client acquisition and customer adoption programs
- Create benefits-driven product messaging that separates our solutions from competitors
- Create internal and external communications for product launches, including messaging, differentiators, product collateral, objection handling, competitive matrices, web copy, emails, social announcements, etc.
- Craft and gain feedback for collateral that reveals the value of TMP’s products including: slide decks, product two-sheeters, use cases, case studies, technical product spec sheets, and product-focused thought leadership
- Oversee internal and external focused product content, messaging and video across the website and other online sources
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, and Revenue teams to establish best practices for long-term effectiveness and success of our product marketing
- Train internal teams and client teams on the benefits, use cases, and content of new products and features
- Work closely with product managers to create timelines for product development, release and launch to make sure product management and product marketing are in alignment
- Collaborate closely with product SMEs to create thought-leadership narratives and production assets (blog/guest posts, press clippings, speaking slots and related) around product innovation
- Conduct market research and collect customer feedback to inform product strategy
- Incorporate a thorough understanding of the challenges of TMP’s enterprise clients into product marketing strategy, execution and training
- Work with account teams and clients to understand their product use, which you translate into updating key client personas, product FAQs, and prospective RFIs
- Maintain and expand competitive analyses, competitor pricing and messaging in order to differentiate TMP solutions
- Monitor and analyze product marketing engagement levels, related product adoption and market impact
Requirements for consideration:
- 3-5 years of product marketing experience for an ad technology company
- 1+ years in programmatic industry a plus
- A keen understanding of the ad tech ecosystem, it's participants and business models, and the value exchange that takes place among its participants every day
- Experience working closely with Product and other stakeholders to develop and execute successful go-to-market strategies for complex SaaS products
- Collaborative, customer-centric, and data-driven approach to establishing best practices that will take our product marketing discipline to new heights
- Strong examples of self-created collateral including case studies, product overviews, and website content
- Excellent ability to craft stories that engage audiences while demonstrating product value and differentiation
- Ability to train, create video demonstrations, and ease with public speaking in order to effectively communicate product positioning across internal and external partners
- Desire to work closely across teams with exceptional communication skills as well as ability to see projects to efficient conclusion
- A can-do attitude and an inclination to seek a creative solution to any technical or process challenge
- Initiative and drive in everything you do
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.