As an Account Executive, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management. You’ll employ technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only role in TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Junior
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Account Executive at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Detail-oriented 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 7
- Relationship expertise 6
- Communication 5
- Digitally curious 5
- Positive attitude
- Team player
The variety of clients and projects I work on makes each day exciting and challenging. TMP has given me opportunities to grow and develop skills I never could have imagined.Nathan, Account Executive
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
TMP Worldwide needs experienced, energetic self-starters with excellent problem solving and customer service skills to deliver accurate and prompt technical and functional software support to our suite of online products. TMP’s Product Support Specialists apply a consultative approach to diagnosing and resolving issues within a range of technical environments.
As a Product Support Specialist at TMP Worldwide, you will be responsible for communicating with clients concerning their software needs and maintenance requests. The successful candidate should possess a high level of professionalism, technical knowledge, and requires the ability to work both independently and within a team in a fast based, creative and technical environment.
This position will provide front line support to our clients in APAC for our Job Distribution & TalentBrew products.
What does a great Product Support Specialist do?
- Work closely with internal and external customers in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving product issues with TMP proprietary solutions as well as client software
- Set up and maintain users, user profiles, workflow rules, and application settings within both the Job Distribution & TalentBrew platforms
- Successfully integrate new job boards within the JD tool including vendor configuration and integrations utilizing XML or web service technology
- Provide training to users and conduct learning forums as needed on the JD & Talentbrew platforms
- Manage and maintain accurate and thorough client support records including documenting incident findings to help build our data quality knowledgebase
- Identify and, correct or advise on issues with client software
- Manage the escalation of issues, as required
- Work closely with Digital Project Managers, Product Management, and Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, and resolving product issues and requests
- Conduct and/or assist with system enhancements, user application, and quality assurance testing
- Develop product expertise across all areas of the software products
- Develop and foster strategic relationships with clients
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent field/work experience
- 1-3 years customer or technical support experience
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem solving skills
- Enjoys working on the phone to help clients with any product support issues or requests including but not limited to changes, trouble shooting, consultation
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and independently solve problems seeking help when necessary
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to multi-task and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of software development processes and concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
About our Location
Singapore OfficeView Map