As a Digital Strategist, you’ll develop and lead multi-faceted web-based strategies for some of the most recognized names in the world. You’ll be the face of our software solutions, analytics and digital capabilities — able to explain the complex in simple ways to your colleagues and clients. And you’ll come up with innovative approaches that change the way companies and candidates connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid
- Travel: Yes
What makes a successful Digital Strategist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Team player
It's all about being on the pulse of what's new and what's next.Kevin Regan, Vice President, Digital Strategy
The inside scoop on digital strategy.
Check out the metrics for success at TMP, plus an audio interview with Dustin Carper — as he dives into best practices, job descriptions and more
What We Learned About the #FutureofWork from SXSW 2016
Craig Knutson from TMP Worldwide's Innovation Lab recaps the emerging trends defining the future of recruitment technology as found at SXSW 2016.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts across various industries – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on digital goals.
As a Digital Strategist, you will manage our largest client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Digital Strategist do?
As the primary owner of your client relationships you'll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of TMP. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
- The Digital Strategist works directly with clients to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at TMP.
- You will lead the integration or sale of our proprietary career site software as a central part of your clients’ digital strategy, and will ensure our software platform is a productive part of that strategy.
- You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- As the client advocate, you will ensure our digital strategy delivery and support teams are working together to prevent or resolve support issues quickly.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments.
- You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of Account Services, you'll be expected to mentor Account Executives and Account Directors, and lead exercises designed to connect with and educate members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- 4+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
San Francisco OfficeView Map