- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Technology Operations Associate
If you are extremely well organized, detail oriented, curious, and like engaging technical teams, TMP’s Technology Operations Associate position may be the job for you. The Technology Operations group provides project and business process support to TMP’s product engineering, DBA and infrastructure organizations. This is a fast-paced environment with lots to learn. And for the right person, the opportunities are endless.
- Ensure proper planning, approval, and execution of production system changes, Includes leading twice weekly Production Change Approval meetings and documenting deployment plans.
- Track software license renewals, approvals and processing (involves interaction with Finance)
- Facilitate quarterly system updates.
- Monitor and serve as escalation point for infrastructure support tickets
- Coordinate responses to Technical RFPs submitted by Sales/Account Services.
- Define and document operational workflows and practices.
Note: Position requires occasional weeknight or weekend work to oversee production changes.
People you would work with:
- Technology Operations Project Managers
- Infrastructure Engineers and Database Administrators (DBAs)
- Product Managers and other software development staff
- Digital Project Managers
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of business experience
- Competency using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook or comparable email application
- Meeting management skills
- Understanding of basic computer and infrastructure terminology and concepts.
- Well organized/multi-tasker
- Responsive service delivery and follow up
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
- Sense of urgency to meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently but collaboratively with limited supervision
Not required, but a plus:
- Experience working in a technical environment
- Competency using JIRA, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Project management skills
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.