When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Manager at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 7
- Entrepreneurial 10
- Helpful 8
- Organized 8
- Problem-solver 9
- Technologically savvy 8
- Expressive presenter
Learning what our customers want to make their jobs as efficient and effective as possible, and working with diverse teams to deliver on those needs, really makes me feel great at the end of the day.Greg Cromwell, Product Manager
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
TMP Worldwide is seeking a motivated individual to join our development team as Technical Product Manager, Growth.
Our programmatic job advertising platform automates job distribution, measures/analyzes performance in real time, and optimizes our customer’s primary KPIs including cost-per-application and cost-per-hire.
Why Join Us?
- Getting in at this stage means that you get to actually help further mold the company culture and engineering vision
- Chance to Build Something Revolutionary. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is also a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that millions of people are positively impacted by (instead of, say, boring old enterprise software that few people touch!).
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
Who we are looking for:
- Knows and loves the startup world - quick thinking and acting with minimal/no supervision
- Able to build enterprise-grade software off of minimal and changing requirements
- Self-driven, independent, creative and eager to learn new skills
- Loves experiments and rapid prototyping
- Identify Opportunities: Actively identifying opportunities to improve product KPIs - whatever helps us to grow and improve!
- Run Product Experiments: Design, prototype, and analyze product experiments that gather a rich data set
- Product Vision: Drive product vision - ownership over and definition of the product roadmap, working closely with the VP of Product, articulating product strategy for development needs
- Product Culture: Institute product culture - advocacy for the role of Product in an organization, and close communication and collaboration with teams across departments
- Engagement: Get your hands dirty - we're a small team and we have a lot of work ahead of us so you’ll need to be excited to roll up your sleeves and help the team in any way you can.
- BA/BS degree in statistics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience developing software SaaS products and technologies
Experience in product management and product leadership, with a strong track record working with engineering teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep experience working in a product role focusing on growth and / or experimentation
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Track record of successful product launches, and demonstrated ability to own the entire product lifecycle from initial idea and market exploration, through support and global rollout
- Collaborate with the engineering team to determine the best technical implementation methods and set reasonable timelines
We are a remote-first company with existing team-hubs within the following locations:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
New York OfficeView Map