- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Senior Software Engineer do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position
- Work with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Angular.js, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Develop next-generation web applications and products
- Ability to complete a programming assignment with minimal supervision, while following best practices and design patterns as set by Technical Lead
- Work closely with tech leads and contribute to overall architecture and design
- As part of agile team, participate in all phases of the software engineering life cycle
- Provide input and support to ensure maximum stability and minimum downtime.
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Develop and implement new products and provide information and support when required
- Ensure that necessary technical documentation is maintained in an appropriate manner
- Contribute to coaching of more junior members of the team
To learn more about TMP Software Development and what we are working on- check out these links:
Stack Overflow page: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/company/tmp-worldwide
Requirements for Consideration
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, IT or related field
- 5+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
- Participate in On-Call rotation for our 24x7 Environment
- Proven experience working with the latest technologies such as ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Angular.js, Elasticsearch, MongoDB and RabbitMQ
- Experience and knowledge of high volume distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of Agile, design and enterprise patterns
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of test-driven development
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server development and database design
- Knowledge of UI patterns and best practices
- Solid experience with source control systems, continuous integration and build processes.
- Experience guiding, coaching, and developing with other engineers
- A wide breadth of technical expertise preferred
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.