When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Software Engineer - full stack at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Collaborative 7
- Deadline-oriented 8
- Detail-oriented 10
- Efficient 10
- Good listener 7
- Results-driven 7
- Technologically savvy
There are lots of opportunities to solve real world problems, learn new technologies, and contribute directly to client's success. Agile teams here are well-versed and very supportive, working together to deliver best talent acquisition solutions to help build the right talent.Priyank, Senior Software Engineer
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a full-stack developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch)
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products
What does a great Full Stack Engineer do?
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and tools
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web based enterprise solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end processing systems and applications
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration components
- Gather business requirements and participate in solution definition and feature prioritization
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user documentation
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
- 2+ years of experience with product development and architecture of consumer software and applications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with source control, build processes, and continuous delivery
- Ability to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and solving complex problems
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Based out of New York or Chicago; remote work options available
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
New York OfficeView Map