When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Manager at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 7
- Entrepreneurial 10
- Helpful 8
- Organized 8
- Problem-solver 9
- Technologically savvy 8
- Expressive presenter
Learning what our customers want to make their jobs as efficient and effective as possible, and working with diverse teams to deliver on those needs, really makes me feel great at the end of the day.Greg Cromwell, Product Manager
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
You have a track record of successfully guiding new product ideas from concept to launch. You know how to connect the dots and enable teams to build scalable state of the art solutions.
Why Join Us?
- As a Product Manager for our new CRM product, you will play a key role in the formulation of TMP’s next generation of products.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products.
What does a great Product Manager do?
- Understand the market and work with internal teams to Identify profitable opportunities and launch new products and features that contribute to global roadmap and the needs of the recruitment marketing industry
- Communicate and document business goals, customer goals, end user goals
- Clearly articulate and document user stories with specific acceptance criteria for each story
- Create, maintain and organize the product backlog into incremental releases
- Lead and participate daily scrum meetings
- Verify stories are complete based on acceptance criteria
- Evaluate increment at end of Sprint and add or remove stories from backlog as necessary
- Drive acceptance testing
- Coordinate with other product owners/managers to ensure coherence of product and releases
- Document product capabilities, project progress, and release notes
Requirements for consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or Product Owner/Product Manager in a SaaS (software as a service) environment
- 1+ years of CRM experience (recruitment CRM or consumer CRM with marketing stack functionalities – including one our more of Email Marketing, CMS, 3rd party integrations, programmatic advertising, etc.)
- 1+ years’ experience in an Agile/Scrum/XP environment
- Analytical and data-driven, distilling complex workflows and systems into clear processes and decisions with cross-team impact
- Must have exceptional soft skills, including the ability to articulate to both technical and business audiences
- Experience performing end-user interviews, leading requirements gathering sessions, and User Acceptance Testing
- Expert ability in hunting product opportunities, eliminating feature gaps, requirements gathering, story writing, data analysis, process analysis, testing implementation and change management
- Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
- Ability to work with business owners/stakeholders
- Naturally curious and inquisitive nature, and unrelenting desire to learn and master industry knowledge or product management skills
- JIRA or Rally experience is preferred
- Certified Scrum Product Owner is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
New York OfficeView Map