When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Marketing Manager/Director at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
Each day is different and I get to work with talented individuals from various departments, making this job exciting, challenging, motivating, and tons of fun!Neta, Director of Marketing
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Are you passionate about marketing? Do you enjoy strategic thinking?
As our Marketing Manager at TMP Worldwide, you will develop a detailed marketing strategy to reach TMP’s target audiences for multiple products and services, promoting the company’s innovative approach to delivering on our clients’ business goals. You will also strategically guide, develop and execute the promotion of TMP's products and services on a global level to our external audiences, while constantly seeking new ways to raise awareness and drive business growth for the Company.
What does a great Marketing Manager do?
You will develop a detailed marketing strategy to reach TMP’s target audiences for multiple products and services. This role will strategically guide, develop and execute the promotion of TMP’s products and services on a global level to our external audiences. You will constantly seek new ways to raise awareness and drive business growth for the Company. This key role in our industry-leading recruitment marketing company will require you to plan strategically and execute upon that plan.
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing, VP of Marketing and head of New Business & Product on the Company’s brand positioning and marketing plan (including recruitment marketing), and develops strategic initiatives to achieve quarterly and annual marketing goals.
- Focuses on programs and initiatives that engage B2B marketing, communications, and C-Suite executives at major corporations.
- Builds a positive image for the Company and its capabilities, via direct marketing and public relations campaigns, paid media, social marketing and targeted stakeholder engagements.
- Accountable for marketing ROI, based on established budgets and business goals.
- Interface with global marketing team, shares initiatives and maximizes brand identity.
- Coordinates activities with account development and business development teams for special projects, regional marketing plans and content development.
- Manages paid marketing channels and lead generation.
- Oversees marketing-focused projects which can include creative/brand updates, website, mobile, content creation, games and video.
- Oversees TMP’s social media strategy for corporate & recruitment marketing.
- Ensures all internal and external marketing materials and company properties are up-to-date and consistent with our brand.
- Drafts all Company press releases, strategically pitches national and trade media outlets to generate awareness of TMP.
- Partners with sales to establish presence at relevant industry events including conference’s sponsorship, speaking and exhibiting opportunities.
- Coordinates with internal and external parties to develop layout, design and messaging on our website.
- Drives award submissions in conjunction with our creative department, in the digital/software/creative categories.
- Works with Finance and other departments to develop budget for marketing group annually.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Communications.
- 6+ years in a Marketing role, with proven marketing strategy development and implementation.
- Experience marketing SaaS, software, hardware or other technology in a B2B environment a MUST. Knowledge of the recruitment marketing or HR Technology spaces highly preferred.
- Well-rounded B2B technology marketing experience with extensive experience driving customer acquisition, demand generation strategy, marketing communications strategy and much more.
- Proven experience designing and executing effective Enterprise and B2B software marketing programs
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in software as a service (SaaS) businesses
- Must be able to juggle multiple, complex projects simultaneously. Must be comfortable in a dynamic, fast- paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Proven ability to develop and execute communication plans across multiple audiences, including press, clients and prospects.
- Demonstrated experience working with external vendors for various marketing/PR needs.
- Comfortable working with geographically dispersed internal clients and with a variety of levels and personalities.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
New York OfficeView Map