- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
TMP Worldwide is redefining how companies position themselves as employers of choice. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment? We are looking for a Marketing Assistant who will be based in our New York office to support our marketing team. Our team (also based in NY) is responsible for overall marketing for the company and lead generation, recruitment marketing and internal communications. The team also works closely with our VP of Sales Operations around lead generation. Some of the larger efforts that the Marketing & Sales Assistant will be responsible for include coordinating & managing our pre- and post-events (i.e.- tradeshows, local market events, webinars, speaking engagements) and building templates in Pardot for email distribution.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Build out email templates, landing pages, external company newsletters, etc. in our Pardot Platform
- Facilitate and manage our monthly SME company webinars. This includes building and distributing invites, managing responses prior to the webinar, monitoring the webinar during the actual webinar and tracking registrants.
- Support marketing efforts including content development, social media efforts and other external marketing activities
- Support internal communications efforts including internal email communications, company charity efforts, etc.
- Support sales in maintaining leads and reports for the business development team; assist in managing the sales database (Salesforce) input and generating reports
- Assistance with building PowerPoint presentations
- Manage company conferences/events/tradeshows
oCoordinate conference logistics from inception to completion
oInterface with conference & vendor contacts to ensure all components are delivered and returned on time – logos, company description, booth set-up/take-down/delivery
oWork with marketing team to secure speakers when needed for conferences
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/sales
- Experience managing events
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated mastery of PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Experience with Salesforce/Pardot preferred
- Social Media experience
- Able to juggle many projects at once in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.