- New York, NY
Unbridled creativity. Wicked smarts. Positive vibes. That’s what we expect from Graphic Design Intern at TMP. Here, you'll be part of an integrated creative department charged with leading our agency through soup-to-nuts creative solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means building powerful, authentic employer brands. Conceptualizing and executing robust recruitment campaigns. And creating smart, striking and targeted designs across a wide variety of digital and traditional media. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. We want to see concepts that make us go all goose-fleshy. We want to see artwork and layouts that move us to quiet tears. And we want your next idea to be even better. Sound like your bag? Read on.
What does a great Graphic Design Intern do?
- Work alongside Graphic Designers/Art Directors to develop rough concepts/visual designs for advertising and branding needs including traditional campaigns, collateral, websites, email marketing, digital advertising, social media, mobile marketing, gaming and presentations
- Present design work internally to creative directors and other team members as needed
- Liaise with Creative team to ensure adherence to brand guidelines
- Support the creative team members throughout all aspects and phases of a project, from dissecting creative briefs to building out new designs for requested deliverables
- Bring fresh ideas and solutions to the table that inspire every level of our media strategies
- Continually stay abreast of best practices, trends and new innovations in design and content generation and development
Requirements for Consideration
- Currently Enrolled in a Degree-Seeking Program at an accredited college or university, entering Junior or Senior Year (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Advertising or a related field) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Graphic design experience incorporating both print and digital projects preferred, but not essential
- Strong visual sense with ability to execute to vision in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Keynote/PowerPoint on the Mac platform
- Understanding of web design principles including responsive/adaptive design, user experience & accessibility as well as traditional prepress and production
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to quick changes and work under tight deadlines with acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills with a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow
Must provide link to portfolio in resume
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.