Full Stack Tech Lead [Remote]Apply
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life at TMP. You'll work on our scalable, evolving platform, contribute to high-traffic websites, and develop next-generation products for some of the world's most recognized brands. You'll be part of a fiercely, collaborative, global technology team.
What does a great Full Stack Tech Lead do?
- This is a hands-on full-stack .NET/C# development position.
- Lead a team of software engineers while partnering with product owners and scrum masters to execute the product roadmap.
- Work with the latest technologies such as .NET Core, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Kafka, and Kubernetes as part of an agile scrum team.
- Guide aspects of engineering including design, analysis, testing, and implementation
- Research and recommend the implementation of new technology or technical tools to improve system performance, stability, and development process.
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Ensure the maintenance of technical documentation.
- Mentor and grow junior developers through hands-on management and career pathing guidance
Requirements for Consideration
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership role
- Proven expertise in delivering microservice applications
- Proven expertise in delivering scalable software
- Proven experience providing solutions for cloud providers
- Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps tools
- Experience setting up or managing CI/CD configurations
- Linux experience
- React experience
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and to solve complex problems
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.