- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
We are an international, cutting-edge, specialized marketing company with ~800 people globally. We’re extremely fast-paced, innovative and take an integrated approach to serving our clients with our targeted digital marketing efforts. We work with F500 brands and we change people’s lives.
The Executive Assistant is fully responsible for the CEO’s travel and meeting calendar and all related arrangements. This role is essential to the smooth operation of the company, an international business for which the CEO frequently travels and hosts meetings. The Travel and Meeting Coordinator provides complex travel arrangements. S/he will become familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners, will create consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference, and will be available to quickly address any last minute changes or cancellations. S/he will coordinate and maintain a clear, sophisticated and accurate calendar for the CEO, prioritizing inquiries and requests, making judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Handle and oversee all travel arrangements and operations (air, train, lodgings, changes)
- Track, communicate and ensure preparation of travel itineraries, reports, tickets in a clear and easy to understand manner
- Maintain clear and up-to-date travel information on the CEO’s calendar
- Ensure travel arrangements comply with company policy
- Ensure all travel meets the CEO’s preferences.
- Provide for any other items the CEO needs while traveling (client materials, gifts, travel items, etc.).
- Manage relationships with travel agencies and vendors
- Ensure that the CEO has regular and reliable car service for daily transportation as well as for travel.
- Manage all meeting and event coordination
- Coordinate screening of incoming meeting requests for CEO
- Schedule internal meetings (Monthly/ Quarterly/Annual reviews, Division meetings, leadership meetings, etc.)
- Schedule external CEO meetings (Client meetings, vendor meetings, external/leadership team meetings
- Book and prepare conference rooms, restaurant locations or other external meeting sites
- Plan, order and coordinate meals and refreshments
- Coordinate meeting needs (A/V support, conference call dial-ins, printed documents, computer access, etc.)
- Plan and manage communications to meeting attendees
- Maintain clear and up-to-date meeting information on the CEO’s calendar
- Order and pick up meals/refreshements for individuals and groups on a daily basis.
- Process T&E reports and handle reimbursements, confirming receipt, processing and payment back to the CEO
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, hospitality, travel/tourism or a related field required
- Some experience in corporate or private travel required
- Some experience in event planning highly desired
- Knowledge of key domestic and international travel regulations, customs and currencies, airports a MUST.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to draft memos, correspondence and email communications
- Must be highly-detail oriented and accurate to a fault
- Highly comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent change
- Demonstrated ability to multiple projects and follow through in a timely manner
- Must be able to handle confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.