- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
As a Digital Project Manager you will oversee the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, the ideal Digital Project Manager also has a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
This position requires confidence, self-discipline, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. As a Digital Project Manager, you will need to react and adjust quickly to changing conditions, identify risks and come up with practical solutions. This job requires strong analytical and technical abilities and demands fast, but carefully thought-out results. Work must be done quickly and correctly, while always focusing on accomplishing the goal and demanding the highest quality work from co-workers and subordinates.
The job demands a factual, direct style of communication and significant self-discipline with attention to detail. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities.
What does a great Digital Project Manager do?
- Leads and controls several projects at once, managing all communications, scope, timeline and budget.
- Develops detailed project plans and collects client information for development.
- Develops and communicates project performance throughout the project lifecycle to all stakeholders.
- Maintains and updates all project plan documentation, from initiation through execution to close-out.
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Accurately identifies and mitigates project risks, forecasts development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitates communication among team members – internally and with the client – via regular team meetings and the project website.
- Ensures adherence to web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions.
Requirements for Consideration
- 3-5 years’ experience with formal project management methodologies, including all forms of project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Project Management certification desired
- Demonstrated experience creating factual, concise and client-oriented verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze, make decisions, prioritize, assess and mitigate risk
- Unrelenting focus on quality deliverables throughout project lifecycle (not just the end result)
- Demonstrated experience managing projects, involving responsive website development, video, apps, social media
- Experience communicating with several audience types, and the ability to tailor communications between clients, engineering teams, account service personnel, management and more.
- Comfortable with complex and changing product offering
- Proven decision-making capabilities, particularly in navigating competing or conflicting priorities
- Must be highly skilled in MS Office. Experience with Smartsheet, Basecamp, JIRA, and other business applications a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.