- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Data Science Engineer do?
The Data Science Engineer’s role is to collaborate with Data Scientists on designing and implementing data related products and initiatives. This includes participation in requirements gathering, analysis, planning, and developing solutions. The Data Science Engineer is also responsible for timely data availability and system up-time through support functions and in-depth testing.
- Gathers requirements, analyzes, creates design documents, and performs impact analysis.
- Partner with Data Scientists and stakeholders in cultivating long-term strategic goals for development in conjunction with end users, managers, and clients.
- Continuously evaluate industry trends for opportunities to utilize new technologies and data sources for improvement and prepare strategies to implement these enhancements in the data environment.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts of the company’s data initiatives.
- Develop an automated pipeline for the Data Scientists to be able to train, test, and deploy their models.
- Produce guidelines and standards for the pipeline and the API’s that will be built.
- Assist users with problems and resolves issues independently.
- Creates test plans, test cases, test scripts and performs testing of the related environments.
Requirements for consideration
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or a related field with 2+ years of experience; or a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with non-traditional databases including more than one of the following systems: Spark, Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, Teradata, Hive, Azure, Cassandra, etc.
- Strong in Python with solid experience in Pandas and NumPy required.
- Experience with the some/any of the following packages: Keras, TensorFlow, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, Theano, Matplotlib, Bokeh, Seaborn is strongly preferred.
- Experience building data pipelines with Python’s Luigi or Airflow strongly preferred.
- Experience building REST APIs with Flask or Django.
- Experience in Google Cloud Services strongly preferred.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, etc. strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated advanced query development and design using SQL.
- Experience with Agile methods a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.