- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
Are you looking to launch your career in sales? Do you have the ambition to join a collaborative and entrepreneurial Sales Development team?
Join TMP as a Sales Development Representative (SDR), where you’ll gain a wide range of experience and play an important role in the company’s overall growth. You’ll work with clients to identify their needs and/or challenges, generate and drive growth opportunities and collaborate with the SDR team and senior Sales leaders.
Ideal candidates should be self-starters who are eager to be a part of a collaborative team. This is a great opportunity to learn the sales process and grow your sales career!
What does a great Sales Development Representative do?
- Exceeds weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets.
- Heavy usage of social media and social tools for sourcing leads and communicating with them.
- Intensive phone activity to connect with potential leads.
- Maintains timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach.
- Ensures properly qualified leads are delivered to assist BDM colleagues.
- Schedules quality appointments for the enterprise Business Development team.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Desire to be coached, trained and mentored towards a successful sales career, and a desire to grow within a competitive sales organization.
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit. High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Proficient at hunting down leads through online research, social media, print publications, networking, etc.
- Creativity and demonstrated ability to identify a quality lead.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.