- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
As a Business Development Representative here at TMP Worldwide, you'll be building relationships with Fortune 500 companies and delivering advanced marketing technology solutions. This position offers opportunity for professional development.
What does a great Sales Development Representative do?
- Manage sales life-cycle from prospecting to initial pitch meeting
- Develop a list of target prospects and execute a strategic business development plan
- Build relationships with prospective clients and identify how our products meet their needs
- Maintain timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach
- Utilize social media to source and contact leads
- Ensure properly qualified leads are delivered to Business Development Managers
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to be mentored towards a successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An ability to be resourceful using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.