- New York, NY
- Regular Full-Time
We provide marketing and advertising services as well as innovative software solutions and cater to everyday brands like ESPN, Under Armour, and Target. We've been at the top of our game for decades and are still growing pretty rapidly through our acquisition-based growth strategy and investment in our business development team -- that's where YOU come in.
We are expanding our business development team and are looking for professionals who are looking to grow into leaders.
What does a great Business Development Representative do?
- Develop a list of target prospects, execute a strategic business development plan and manage sales life-cycle from prospecting to initial pitch meeting
- Build relationships with prospective clients and identify how our products meet their needs
- Maintain timely and targeted follow-up on leads and outreach
- Utilize social media to source and contact leads
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual lead/pipeline targets
- Play an active role in the development of our sales team
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor's Degree required plus 1-2 years of cold calling experience
- A desire to be mentored towards a highly successful sales career and grow within a competitive sales team
- Self-starter with a competitive and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High-energy with motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- An ability to be resourceful using creative and strategic methods to identify quality leads
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.