- New York, New York
- Regular Full-Time
Account DirectorNew York, NY Apply
As an Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Account Director do?
- As a principal point of contact for assigned client relationships, you'll be responsible for building long-term client relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts to solve those needs.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with Digital Strategists, Creative, Support and Delivery teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- You will lead the integration or aide in the sale of our proprietary career site software and ensure our software platform is a productive part of our clients' strategy.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll manage project strategy execution while meeting various timelines.
- You will partner with the Analytics and Digital Strategy Teams to ensure client objective is leveraging data insights and digital technology.
- You'll be responsible for leading many client meetings, and working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll mentor Account Executives, and participate exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3+ years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, or advertising agency environment.
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy, and creativity to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.