Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a UI Front-End Developer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a UI Developer, you will be a key member of the Software/Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our products. We seek an experienced web developer who is proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. You enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment and will use your knowledge and technical capabilities to drive product development. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Minimum 5 Years
- Travel: No
What makes a successful UI Front-End Developer at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
One of the greatest aspects of working at TMP is the opportunity to collaborate with many talented people. TMP is always seeking, new ideas and pushing the technological envelope; for a UI Developer that is a naturally curious learner, this environment facilitates skill and knowledge growth daily.Sherrie, Product UI Team Lead
We offer many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Software Engineer leads to Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer leads to>Technical Lead.
Technical Lead ends this branch.
- Respect, Collaboration, and commitment to driving innovation and candidate experiences
- Innovative services and products
- Impactful work, client exposure and industry recognition
- Skill development that positively impacts your career and opportunities to drive your own path
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
And it’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a User Interface/Front-end Developer. If you are passionate about working on innovative and cutting edge technologies, we'd like to talk to you.
As a User Interface/Front-end developer, you will be a key member of the Software/Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our products. We seek an experienced web developer who is highly proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. They will enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment. They will use their knowledge and technical capabilities to drive product development.
Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great UI Developer do?
- Work with the product team to implement product features and roll out new functionality.
- Utilize coding and design experience to develop robust web-client user interfaces which integrate with various server-side components and back-end systems.
- Translate prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code.
- Explore new technologies, industry trends and technical innovation.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies.
- Handle multiple project requirements and make appropriate technical decisions.
- Communicate and collaborate with product managers, designers, UX and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- Work with the quality assurance team to conduct usability and accessibility review for products and define usability requirements.
Requirements for consideration
- A Bachelor’s Degree or comparable education & experience
- 2+ years of web development experience
- An understanding of web standards and principles of progressive enhancement
- Proficiency with a JS Framework such as jQuery
- Knowledge of web accessibility (and its importance)
- Strong background in developing cross-browser web interfaces (IE7+)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with source control
- Excellent communication skills
- Agile development, SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) and Responsive Design experience a plus
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
McLean OfficeView Map