Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a UI Front-End Developer at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a UI Developer, you will be a key member of the Software/Product Development Team, focusing on the creation of web user interfaces for new and existing features within our products. We seek an experienced web developer who is proficient in implementing the latest web technologies and has a keen eye for UI. You will give technical input during product design and aid other developers in adopting new technologies and methodologies. The successful candidate will be comfortable learning and diving into any part of the technology stack. You enjoy working with non-technical and technical resources in a highly collaborative environment and will use your knowledge and technical capabilities to drive product development. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Minimum 5 Years
- Travel: No
What makes a successful UI Front-End Developer at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
One of the greatest aspects of working at TMP is the opportunity to collaborate with many talented people. TMP is always seeking, new ideas and pushing the technological envelope; for a UI Developer that is a naturally curious learner, this environment facilitates skill and knowledge growth daily.Sherrie, Product UI Team Lead
We offer many career paths to support your immediate and future success.
Software Engineer leads to Senior Software Engineer.
Senior Software Engineer leads to>Technical Lead.
Technical Lead ends this branch.
- Respect, Collaboration, and commitment to driving innovation and candidate experiences
- Innovative services and products
- Impactful work, client exposure and industry recognition
- Skill development that positively impacts your career and opportunities to drive your own path
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a front-end developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- Build something revolutionary - The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people (instead of boring old enterprise software that few people touch)
- Quality of the Team - Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building great products
What does a great UI Front-End Developer do?
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and tools
- Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our next generation web-based enterprise solutions
- Translate prototypes and designs into clean, valid, launch-ready code
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration components
- Explore new technologies, industry trends and technical innovation.
- Create Proof-of-Concepts using new technologies.
- Gather business requirements and participate in solution definition and feature prioritization
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, UX and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, final markup is standards-compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time.
- Work with the quality assurance team to conduct usability and accessibility review for products and define usability requirements.
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end user documentation
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Requirements for consideration:
- 2+ years of web development experience
- An understanding of web standards and principles of progressive enhancement
- Familiarity with C#, ASP.NET
- Familiarity with source control
- Agile development, SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) and Responsive Design experience a plus
- Proficiency with a JS Framework such as jQuery
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of web accessibility (and its importance)
- Strong background in developing cross-browser web interfaces (IE11+)
- Attention to detail and focus on quality of work
New York City, New Albany, Atlanta or McLean
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
McLean OfficeView Map