- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
Do you thrive in a competitive environment? At TMP you’ll use a combination of your ingenuity and our systems to support our new business efforts. You will partner with existing new business professionals to identify prospects and participate in the development and delivery of custom solutions in the talent management and acquisition field -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect.
You have a background supporting sales efforts, including answering product and service questions and assisting in landing new customers. You’re passionate about building strong and trusting relationships at all levels of an organization. You have a natural ability and genuine desire to understand organizational recruitment goals and challenges and want to help build impactful digital solutions to address these needs. We’re the place where your skills make a difference and the career opportunities are huge. TMP Worldwide is redefining how companies across North America position themselves as employers of choice.
TMP Worldwide is growing fast and you will have an opportunity to make a real difference in the growth of our business in a collaborative environment.
What does a great Sales Assistant do?
The Sales Assistant is someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trusted and collaborative relationships at all levels within the organization. S/he is highly analytical and interacts with internal and external partners to solve problems and achieve sales goals. The Sales Assistant is highly organized and handles multiple priorities simultaneously, using good judgment to manage execution.
- Develops and maintains sales reports for Business Development team.
- Supports Business Development team with local RFP responses, product and financial proposals, partner agreements and NDA’s.
- Provides support and open communications to agency personnel and sales team.
- Schedules and coordinates internal planning meetings.
- Assists in managing sales database input and generating reports for pipeline review.
- Produces PowerPoint presentations.
- Enters opportunities and contacts into corporate CRM tool (Salesforce) and assists Business Development team in updating information in a real-time environment.
- Provides general ad-hoc administrative support as needed by the team.
Requirements for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1 year experience in sales support, customer service or administrative support within a corporate environment. Will consider recent graduates with relevant internship or work-study experience.
- Demonstrated mastery of PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel
- Must have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
- High energy and a great work ethic are a must
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.