"Innovative strategies. Proactive thinking. Comprehensive know-how. That's what we expect from a QA Analyst at TMP. Here, you'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. TMP Worldwide is a high-tech development shop disguised as an advertising agency. We consistently work in the latest technologies providing our clients with first class web solutions. As a QA Analyst, you will manage and participate in the design and execution of test programs for different web-based applications. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on."
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful QA Analyst (Engineer) at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Detail-oriented 7
- Efficient 8
- Logical 10
- Responsible 10
- Thoughtful 9
- Team player
There are few organizations that provide as much emphasis on quality control, assurance, and improvement as TMP Worldwide. I am inspired everyday by the autonomy and credence that the QA department has here as well as the vision offered by the QA director.Marat, QA Analyst
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
We are seeking a Quality Assurance and Testing Engineer with an excellent technical understanding of this domain and at several years of experience. You’re able to test large scale software systems and microservices with minimal and changing requirements. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Us?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the Team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Quality assurance: Implementation of processes, procedures and standards in context to verification of developed software and intended requirements.
- Quality control: Verification of developed software with respect to verbally agreed on or documented requirements.
- Testing: Identification of bugs/errors/defects in the developed software.
Requirements for consideration:
- Excellent understanding of Software Test Life Cycle
- Excellent understanding of different levels of Software Testing
- A decent understanding of web application structures and code
- Proficiency in Git, JIRA, and Teamcity are a plus
- 4+ years in a production environment a plus
What’s on offer:
- A comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family
- Generous paid time off
- Fun team and company outings
- Skills training and knowledge share webinars
- Write-for-Us and Ideas-First Employee Programs
- Supportive workplace culture and much more . . .
With 27 office locations and remote hubs across 8 countries, we bring a global perspective and an open network to share solutions, contribute ideas and build together. We are a remote-first team with the flexibility to work in-office in the US, UK or Rotterdam. Existing remote hubs and office locations include:
- DE: Berlin, Munich
- ES: Barcelona
- NL: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
- PL: Warsaw
- PT: Lisbon
- UK: London
- US: New York, Chicago
As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Tysons Corner OfficeView Map