- McLean, VA
- Regular Full-Time
As a Digital Project Manager you will oversee the entire project lifecycle to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to some of the most recognized brands in the world. In addition to excelling in scope, time and budget management, the ideal Digital Project Manager also has a thorough understanding of digital development in all its forms (design, UX, content, UI development, engineering and quality assurance).
Our project managers lead digital development efforts including: client solutions development, team management, and supporting development an execution of digital strategy in conjunction with sales, service and creative teams. They work with clients, account teams, and creative and technical leads to help provide strategic digital direction through all phases of sales, planning and development of projects.
What does a great Digital Project Manager do?
- Translate business, marketing and production goals into digital projects, in collaboration with cross functional teams and clients, using multiple methods (in person meetings, research, focus groups etc)
- Developing scopes of work that clearly articulate project details, budget and timeline for successful project completion
- Leading and controlling several projects at once, managing all communications, scope, timeline and budget
- Develop and communicate project performance throughout development to all stakeholders
- Maintain and update all project plan documentation from initiation to execution
- Leading cross-functional teams to deliver high quality deliverables on time and on budget
- Accurately identify and mitigate project risk, forecast development timelines and budget accordingly.
- Facilitating communication among team members – internally and with the client – via regular team meetings and the project website
- Ensure adherence to web standards, quality assurance principles, usability best practices, and web analytics driven decisions
- Obtaining an expert understanding of all TMP digital products and services to ensure seamless and integrated strategies are implemented
- Continually researching new strategies and technologies in the internet, social and mobile space and being proactive in making recommendations based on those findings
- Maintaining continuity, learning and quality assurance across projects
- Supporting sales team in proposal creation as needed
- Providing clear and accurate communication, materials and documentation to team
- Help to educate account services teams about digital development and provide them with the vocabulary/information to be able to respond to client inquiries and concern
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited four year college or university
- 5-7 years’ relevant work experience in development and advertising.
- Excellent project management, presentation and problem solving skills (PMP certification, training and/or equivalent experience a plus)
- Ability to effectively prioritize, control workload and accurately complete several projects
- Ability to work with and communicate to all levels of the organization and our customer’s organizations.
- Persuasive verbal and written communication skills. Superior presentation skills; excellent client relations
- In-depth experience in developing comprehensive and cross-departmental solutions to complex client challenges
- Requires strong knowledge of advertising, specifically digital agencies
- Fluent in use of MS Office, Smartsheet, Basecamp, JIRA.
- Familiarity with the SDLC (software development lifecycle), comfortable with complex and changing product offering
- A passion for new technologies and innovation
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.