As a member of our Strategy team, you'll develop multi-faceted digital strategies with our integrated software solutions – all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push limits, changing the way companies and talent connect. It’s the only function within TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level Account Service
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful Digital Strategist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship expertise 8
- Problem-Solver 9
- Skilled presenter 7
- Technologically savvy and curious 8
- Strategic 9
- Leadership 7
- Team player
From our software developers to creative teams to our metrics analysts, I have the opportunity to work with amazing people at TMP. Together, we find unique ways to solve our clients’ problems by combining industry-leading software solutions with award-winning creative -- all backed by data-driven analysis, of course. Because every day and every client is a little different, I never stop learning something new, which is truly the best part of being a Digital Strategist.Tammy, Digital Strategist
The inside scoop on digital strategy.
Check out the metrics for success at TMP, plus an audio interview with Dustin Carper — as he dives into best practices, job descriptions and more
What We Learned About the #FutureofWork from SXSW 2016
Craig Knutson from TMP Worldwide's Innovation Lab recaps the emerging trends defining the future of recruitment technology as found at SXSW 2016.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
We value work-life balance. We try and keep regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts across various industries – never boring!
Competitive salaries and bonus structure based on digital goals.
Purpose of Position:
As a Sales Digital Strategist, you will have the opportunity to work with our UK New Business Sales Team on a variety of sales engagements. Working with some of the biggest and best-known brands in the UK, your role will be to lead the sales discussion around our multi-faceted digital strategy, leveraging our integrated software solution (TalentBrew) and digital delivery teams. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, help position us against the competition and influence our overall sales strategy both at an individual opportunity level, as well as our broader “go-to-market”; you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at AIA that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Always teaming closely with the New Business Sales Team, you will be the owner and main communicator our digital strategy to prospects and potential new clients
- Responsible for connecting the sales team with Client Service, Delivery and Development teams
- Regular research and reporting on competitor developments and how we should position ourselves to differentiate and add value
- Owner of developing and delivering personalised customer demos
- You will need to stay very close to digital trends and technical innovations that may have an impact of the talent marketing industry
- You will be expected to input into developing “points of view” on trends and challenges within the industry
- As a key member of the sales team, you will be involved in helping create and deliver customer presentations and workshops
- For New Business opportunities you will be responsible for solution architecture and assisting the sales representative in creating a commercial proposal
- Work with the European VP for Product to influence the product roadmap so UK and European customers’ requirements are included
- Be active on social networks and AIA blogs promoting our products, services and thought leadership
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven track record of success in pre-sales for SaaS provider in digital marketing, HR or advertising space
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience in front-end development technologies
- Exceptional presentation skills
Measure of Success:
- Achievement of group quarterly and annual sales targets
- Number of wins
- Customer satisfaction
About our Location
London OfficeView Map