When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll support digital solutions and next-generation products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry/Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Product Support Specialist at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Communicator 8
- Multi-tasker 9
- Organized 9
- Proactive 8
- Problem-solver 10
- Self-starter 7
- Digitally savvy
- Good listener
- Relationship expertise
- Sense of humor
- Team player
I get to work with an awesome team of people who support one another, work hard, and know how to have fun. What we do makes a difference in the world of talent acquisition technologies.Reed, Technical Support Specialist
The Five P’s of Employee-generated Content.
There’s more to this valuable resource than just asking coworkers to upload photos and their thoughts.
The six talent problems that content solves.
From increased engagement to better click-to-apply ratios, content can make your recruitment process easier and more effective.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Conveniently located in the Perimeter business district with easy access to restaurants, shopping and public transportation.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Technical Product Support Specialist. Someone who can be the first point of contact for our teams when something isn’t working. You’ll then be technically savvy enough either fix the issue yourself, or know when to pass it on to someone who can.
Although you’ll need serious technical know-how, this is not a IT Helpdesk role. It’s more a digital role with a data integration focus. And because you’ll be in contact with our clients about their software needs and maintenance requests, it’ll feel a little like project management too.
Some of your day-to-day tasks:
- Provide technical and functional software support for our online products
- Work with Digital Project Managers, Product Management and our Engineering teams to identify, report and resolve product issues and requests
- Train clients on how to use our products and conduct learning forums when needed
- Document incident findings to help build our data quality knowledgebase
- Help with system enhancements and quality assurance testing
Some of what we’ll expect from you:
- Technical support experience, including QA/UAT testing
- Bilingual French / English
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to promptly answer support related email and phone calls
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise projects
- An understanding of front-end, back-end, and data feed technologies
- Top-notch communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience with JIRA or another software ticketing system
- Degree in IT or Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Technology agency or software product experience preferred
What we’re offering:
A fantastic opportunity to join an award winning digital agency and great team, salary will be in the £25k-£30k range. You’ll also enjoy a generous list of benefits, including 25 days’ annual leave, private health insurance, a pension plan and a cycle to work scheme. Not to mention Friday drinks, pizza once a month, loads of social events (like mini-golf, table tennis and film nights) and outdoor terraces with a view of London that never gets old.
About our Location
London OfficeView Map