As a leader within our Client Services team, you’ll make sure our strategies and software solutions are executed flawlessly – fully immersing yourself in every aspect of project management and team oversight. You’ll ensure that your team is employing technologies and services that deliver on our clients’ business goals. And your work will help change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s the only function within TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level Account Service
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
What makes a successful Account Director at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Relationship-expertise 9
- Problem-solver 8
- Detail-oriented 8
- Self-starter 7
- Project management skills 7
- Technologically savvy 7
- Team player
Designing and implementing new marketing strategies that lead to success for my clients is my favorite part of my job. TMP has connected me with true subject matter experts that are helping me grow as both a digital marketer and as a young professional.Kevin, Account Director
What makes a successful campus attraction campaign?
Take a look at our top five lessons learned after 15 years of creating incredible campaigns at colleges and universities.
Hut, hut, hire: 3 recruitment lessons from college football.
Solid talent acquisition insights can come from anywhere – no matter what kind of team you’re building.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Local learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Opportunities to lead multiple accounts and varied types of projects.
Purpose of Position:
This role will work closely with your assigned clients to identify their needs and/or challenges and recommend targeted solutions that incorporate appropriate AIA Worldwide digital products and services. This person would be a hands-on, strategic leader responsible for partnering with senior level clients. The ability to grow revenue on assigned client base is key
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diversifying and grow assigned accounts to ensure client retention
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned clients; escalate, track and solve client issues
- Develop and maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders
- Develop proposals and campaign strategies that tie tightly with each client’s resourcing plans
- Oversee and/or deliver a wide range of projects which could include media plans, marketing collateral and digital/social content
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Actively encourage development of team members through individual’s direct coach/Manager
- Working alongside the Client Partner and Sales Director assessing the suitability of potential new business for inclusion in team portfolio and proactively suggesting potential target clients. Financial Management – budgeting, forecasting, reporting and pipeline
- Performance management of Account Manager
Skills & Requirements:
- Proven experience within client service environment - advertising/marketing or communications background
- Proven experience, knowledge and understanding of the full media landscape, both online and offline (eg all channels including social, search, programmatic, job boards, audio, OOH)
- Ability to demonstrate delivery of attraction solutions within the full media landscape (as detailed in point above)
- Thorough knowledge of the recruitment marketplace and all media channels
- Ability to work with designated and virtual teams
- Thorough knowledge of human resources practices
- Demonstrable commercial acumen
- Presentation skills - both creation and delivery
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Proven working knowledge of brand conceptualisation and development
- The ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to lead a team and influence others
- Knowledge of working on Global/European clients is desirable
About our Location
London OfficeView Map