- Hamburg, Hamburg
- Temporary Full-Time
Digital Strategist (m/w/d) – Parental leave coverApply
Digital Strategist (m/w/d) – Parental leave cover
As a Digital Strategist at TMP, you will develop and lead multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Digital Strategist do?
As the primary expert in digital strategy you’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ recruitment marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions. You will act as the resident authority on software, tech, media, creative and brand across the board and will act as an advisor to client teams and business development teams regarding best practices for digital solutions.
- Provides thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- Possesses broad knowledge of a variety of technical and digital concerns, including social media platforms, SEM/SEO, advanced programmatic digital media, attribution modeling, mobile and more.
- Understands audience segmentation and best practices to attract and convert audiences.
- Combines the above knowledge into a strategy ecosystem which can be applied to global F500 companies.
- Works directly with client services, new business development, creative and other internal teams to define and distill their goals, create success metrics, and communicate those to all supporting teams at TMP.
- The Digital Strategist is responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the learnings to make adjustments to strategy recommendations.
- You'll be responsible for developing and delivering client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings.
- As a senior member of our global Digital Strategist team, you'll be expected to mentor and educate members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for consideration
- At least 3-4 years of experience developing and presenting complex custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, media, and/or advertising agency environment. Experience with SAAS preferred.
- Demonstrated deep understanding of a variety of digital mediums, technologies, and trends and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills in English and German
Why join us?
- Opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with a diverse group of high achievers who listen to your ideas and support you along the way.
- Work in a global environment where hard work is recognized and individuality is embraced.
- Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
- Company pension scheme and corporate benefit program
- Opportunity to work remote or in our central city office close to the Alster
About TMP Worldwide
As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. Over the past 14 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. We actively work to create an inclusive environment where all of our employees can thrive.