- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
TMP Worldwide is a global innovator in Employer Brand advertising. We are transforming the way companies connect with talent -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world! Our employee culture fosters professional development and our Accounting and Finance team is no exception. As Senior Accountant, you will perform a broad range of corporate finance duties and have the opportunity to advance in your career!
What does a great Senior Accountant do?
The Senior Accountant will perform all phases of the corporate accounting function including but not limited to month-end/year-end statements and reports, balance sheet analysis, income statements, budget preparation, cash flow management, fixed asset management, consolidation of statements and developing business metrics.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of:
- Balance sheets
- Monthly internal P&L statements
- Additional financial reports as necessary
- Month-end accounting focuses on:
- Recording and review of detailed files received from the order entry sub-system
- Ensuring compliance with revenue recognition policies
- Reviewing field office orders/jobs for accuracy
- You will also analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Accountants at TMP are responsible for delivery of financial results, including Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Statement of Cash Flows, and any additional requests, to the local management.
- You will prepare complex balance sheet accounts, as assigned, including reconciliation of estimated liability for sales.
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting including extensive experience in the following areas: working in general ledgers, journal entry adjustments, account reconciliations, month-end and year-end closings, company income statements, balance sheets, cash flow requirements and fixed assets.
- The ability to be analytical and take initiative in the continual improvement of practices, policies, and procedures.
- Knowledge of major ERP or Accounting/Finance software such as Oracle, ADP, PeopleSoft, SAP, Sage, etc., is highly desired.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products and have advanced knowledge of excel.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.