It begins with innovative technology. The kind that enhances company brands, empowers them to engage with their audience, and delivers a consistent voice across every connection point. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. To do that, we need stellar people in our Finance Team, making sure we’re always on track. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect. Come be a part of the revolution.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Financial Analyst at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 9
- Leadership 8
- Organized 8
- Problem-solver 8
- Results-driven 9
- Skilled presenter 7
My co-workers are all so friendly and the office itself is really laid back, but we all know what has to get done and when, we are a collaborative group and open to other ideas and changes on improving the day to day tasksLinda, Sr. Financial Analyst
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Looking for a stable and professionally rewarding role in finance ? As part of our Accounting and Finance team you’ll gain exposure to a variety of tasks to develop your skills, and work in an organizationally flat, casual environment that prides itself on work-life balance. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great Programmatic Media Financial Analyst do?
Media Relationship Management
- Build and manage daily working relationships with media vendors
- Help respond to various media queries
- Work on the resolution of disputed media invoice discrepancies (negotiate settlement when necessary)
Order Entry and Billing
- Perform weekly/monthly customer billing reconciliations, act on discrepancies, collaborate with campaign management and Account Services teams to resolve
- Submit cost/revenue breakout + contract to Finance to generate I/O
- Track, compile, and validate actual reporting impressions, click and fee, and media spend against media invoices
- Accounting research for billing discrepancies/account reconciliation
- Internal Account Team interaction on billing questions
- Intercompany billing - communicate with other offices and staff as needed
- Run ad-hoc reported as requested by Account Services summarizing billing activity
- Pull cost reports from publisher dashboards and scheduled reports
- Work with AP to ensure all invoices are entered timely without any disputes
- Reconciliation of invoices to purchase orders
- Resolve customer credits, tracking issues, etc.. with media vendors
- Support Accounts Payables with other reconciliation efforts and process improvements or enhancements
- Create and analyze reports to determine key areas for process improvement
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years experience with Accounts Payable and Purchase Order reconciliations
- Experience with media search campaign managements tools (preferred, but not required)
- Experience with DoubleClick (preferred, but not required)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
- Previous experience in Order Entry and Billing (preferred, but not required)
Characteristics of Success
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize and present data
- Pays attention to detail. Approaches work in a meticulous and thorough manner. Is able to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Ability to work with various levels of management
- Strong communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Germantown OfficeView Map