- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
It begins with innovative technology. The kind that enhances company brands, empowers them to engage with their audience, and delivers a consistent voice across every connection point. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. To do that, we need stellar people in our Finance Team, making sure we’re always on track. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect. Come be a part of the revolution.
What does a great FP&A Manager do?
As Manager, FP&A, you will be heavily involved in budgeting, forecasting and various analytical processes across the company. You will work closely with the CFO and company executives to drive accountability and visibility in the organization. The Manager, FP&A is a key member of the Financial team and will drive the synthesis of data and build the story that will support major planning decisions within the company.
- Leads timely and accurate monthly and quarterly financial and metrics reporting.
- Creates and interprets financial information and reports, and provides insight to management, partner departments and other groups.
- Tracks and analyzes key business drivers, competitive environment, trends, and operating metrics.
- Regularly meets with department leadership to review, develop and update budgets.
- Partners with the CFO on the annual budget development and analysis.
Requirements for Consideration
- BS in Finance, Accounting, or related field; MBA preferred
- 8+ years of experience, preferably in corporate finance (media or technology), an accounting firm or investment banking
- Demonstrated experience either leading a team, or leading/owning a large process is required.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, with proven financial modeling skills
- Functional knowledge of financial reporting systems and methodologies such as Essbase and Oracle
- Proven capabilities in analyzing financial statements, income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.