- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
As a highly visible role within our Finance organization, this position reports into the CFO and will have direct interaction with the Executive Management Team and Board of Directors. This individual will be a critical member of our finance team, responsible for ensuring accurate and timely reporting of financial information and all technical and complex accounting policies and guidelines. This is an incredible opportunity for a high-performing candidate ready to advance their career.
- Lead the preparation and analysis and all-inclusive review of all external reporting used by investors, banks, 3rd parties and any other regulatory authorities; includes establishing requirements and deadlines to consolidating and analyzing all financial reports.
- Coordination with global accounting teams to ensure the timely and accurate submission of financial data
- Assess internal financial and accounting systems and recommend improvements or changes
- Establish and ensure continued global compliance with US GAAP and local statutory accounting policies. Research and monitor new accounting pronouncements and with the accounting department to ensure practical implementation.
- Research, analyze and communicate financial accounting and reporting developments to executive team and board of directors
- Oversee the implementation and adoption of new accounting and reporting standards
- Assist with any reporting information necessary for tax compliance
- Work with General Accounting team to ensure proper accounting treatment of complex accounting concepts
- Responsible for the completion of annual external audits globally
- Responsible for the leading the accounting and reporting integration for all business combinations
- Participation, consolidation and all-inclusive review and analysis within the annual budget process to ensure proper treatment of accounting policies as well as certain key expense areas. This includes all aspects of the process from establishing requirements and deadlines to consolidating and analyzing all financial reports to final presentation decks to be presented
- Compilation, reporting and analysis of ad hoc accounting reports.
- Responsible for special projects initiated by senior management.
- 10+ years of proven senior level finance experience, preferred SEC exposure
- 5+ Public accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- CPA licenses
- Expert in US GAAP
- Motivated and self-starting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP system and consolidation system
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures
- Frequent interaction and direct communication with the executive management team and a member of the executive finance team
- Manage multiple priorities and demands
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.