It begins with innovative technology. The kind that enhances company brands, empowers them to engage with their audience, and delivers a consistent voice across every connection point. As the global leader in talent acquisition technologies, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands. Over the past 10 years – from healthcare to government to retail to technology and everything in between – we’ve revolutionized the way companies and candidates connect.
- Full Time
- Level: Mid-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Accountant at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Deadline-oriented 8
- Detail-oriented 10
- Organized 8/
- Responsible 9
- Team player 8
- Self-starter 9
- Trustworthyr 10
I enjoy getting to work with the individual offices - getting insight on the operations of the company as a whole and our products.Linda, Sr. Financial Analyst
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
Work with industry leaders and subject matter experts.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
We're looking for an Accountant to join our dynamic team! We embrace professional development and work-life balance.
What does a great Accountant do?
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of balance sheets, monthly internal profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Primary focus during the month-end includes, but is not limited to, recording and review of the detailed files received from the order entry sub-system, ensuring revenue recognition policies are followed, accuracy of orders/jobs created by field offices.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- The individual will also be responsible for delivery of financial results, including Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Statement of Cash Flows, and any additional requests, to the local management.
- Also responsible for preparation of complex balance sheet accounts as assigned including, but not limited to, the reconciliation of the company’s estimated liability for sales.
- May lead and direct the work of others if required.
- Special projects as assigned.
Requirements for Consideration:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting plus 2-4 years of general accounting experience.
- An understanding of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow requirements.
- An ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks with little or no guidance.
- Must possess a team-oriented mentality with a willingness to proactively work cross-functionally when need be.
- A track record of exercising good judgment and thinking critically.
- Flexibility in work schedule when required.
- Must enjoy improving within profession and take pride in quality work.
- Must value a stable working environment, appreciate work/life balance and have a commitment to see things though.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Germantown OfficeView Map