- Germantown, WI
- Regular Full-Time
At TMP Worldwide, we push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. . As an Accountant supporting our lines of business, you keep us running. It's a great time to join TMP! We're seeking an Accountant to join our Finance & Accounting team in the Milwaukee area.
What does a great Accountant do?
As an Accountant at TMP, you will perform all phases of the accounting process, including month-end and year-end reports and statements, and detailed account analysis of assigned balance sheet and income statements. You will also assist in budget preparation, daily cash flow management, fixed asset management, consolidation of statements and developing business metrics.
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of:
- Balance sheets
- Monthly internal P&L statements
- Additional financial reports as necessary
- Month-end accounting focuses on:
- Recording and review of detailed files received from the order entry sub-system
- Ensuring compliance with revenue recognition policies
- Reviewing field office orders/jobs for accuracy
- You will also analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Accountants at TMP are responsible for delivery of financial results, including Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Statement of Cash Flows, and any additional requests, to the local management.
- You will prepare complex balance sheet accounts, as assigned, including reconciliation of estimated liability for sales.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Minimum 2 years of financial accounting, staff accounting or high-level bookkeeping experience.
- Demonstrated experience with finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Must have a strong understanding of company income statements, balance sheets and cash flow requirements.
- Proven experience with GL, JE, adjustments and account reconciliations an must.
- Experience with major ERP or Accounting/Finance software such as Oracle, ADP, PeopleSoft, SAP, Sage, etc., highly desired.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Office products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.