- Dallas, TX
- Regular Full-Time
As an RVP, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging our integrated software solutions and digital delivery teams -- all for some of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And you’ll constantly push the limits of talent acquisition to change the way companies and candidates connect. It’s one of the only roles at TMP that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from software, media and metrics to creative and brand.
This position is responsible to develop and sustain high-level, key client relationships to promote organic and new business growth, enterprise-level solutions, and strategies. The role will be a leading figure in establishing and maintaining our status in the industry, focusing on managing/retaining both clients and staff in order to effectively capitalize on growth opportunities. We are looking to identify an exceptional leader with a proven track record of delivering success in a high performing organization.
What does a great RVP do?
- Proven ability to secure, sustain and expand high-level connections in the industry
- Responsibility for overall account retention and growth
- Managing/leading a team of client development professionals
- Ability to oversee day-to-day responsibilities of accounts and manage all related communication to account team
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Team with Account Directors to identify client hiring objectives and related employment communications needs to identify growth opportunities and prepare comprehensive strategy plans on an on-going basis
- Drive established goals across relevant KPIs and balance business yield focused with client desired metrics.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement and upsell.
- Working as a member of an account team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendation of TMP digital products and services
- Maintain strong active relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels; act as the primary point of contact for assigned client
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required
- 10+ years experience in Advertising client service, recruitment advertising/ HR experience preferred
- 5+ years digital or online advertising industry experience preferred
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Must have superior leadership, management, and communication skills. The ability to roll-up sleeves and lead by example at both strategic and tactical levels.
- An understanding of the digital market, and its underlying production and delivery technologies & be an outstanding manager with the ability to lead, motivate, &direct a team.
- Passion for technology and its use in driving revenue, client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- Ability to balance revenue, client satisfaction and operational responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office tools.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.