Senior .NET Software EngineerApply
You have a track record of successfully designing and developing software solutions as a software developer in a .NET Microsoft environment. You’re a motivated, self-starter who can power through ambiguity and work independently to achieve results. You’re a collaborative team player who rolls up their sleeves, responds quickly and decisively, is flexible and open to change, and is able to productively work with the team to achieve company objectives.
Why Join Our Team?
- We are positioned for exponential growth both as an industry as well as a company. Getting in at this stage means that you get to help further mold the company culture and product vision.
- A chance to build something revolutionary. This is a rare opportunity for you to build a large-scale platform that will impact millions of people around the world. The market is ripe for disruption and there's no doubt that whoever cracks the puzzle will win the market.
- Quality of the team. Truly high-performing teams are hard to come by; joining us gives you an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow together with like-minded, successful tech veterans who have a track record of building transformational products.
- An entrepreneurial path of progression. Hard work is recognized and individuality embraced. Your path of progression will be designed to suit you.
About the job:
- Design and develop major functional or performance enhancements for existing solutions and produce new software solutions and tools
- Contribute to the architecture, design and coding of our next generation web-based enterprise solutions
- Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end processing systems and applications
- Identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks and make performance-related improvements to software and configuration components
- Lead the testing and fixing of new or enhanced solutions
- Assist with the development and review of technical and end-user documentation
- Participate in production deployments and provide technical troubleshooting and debug support
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Requirements for consideration:
- 4+ years’ experience with product development and architecture of consumer software/applications.
- Work experience with latest technologies such as ASP.NET CORE, Docker, Kafka and variety of database platforms
- Experience in designing and developing microservices
- Ability to develop integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues
- Solid experience with source control systems, continuous integration and build processes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Intellectual curiosity and a desire to learn and experiment with new technologies
- Ability to demonstrate expertise when discussing technical issues and solving complex problems
- Proven execution delivering on performance targets and key operational metrics
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and an urgency to consistently set and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in a related area (Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience is a plus.
Based out of New York or Chicago
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.