If an ad isn’t seen, can it have impact, change perception, or build brand trust? ABSOLUTELY NOT. It’s crazy to think that an estimated 56% of all display ads have no chance of ever being seen by a human – and to rub salt into the wound, so many of the ads we do see are irrelevant and off target. Here at TMP we’ve built a platform and strategy to combat these issues. We create objective based campaigns that stay on-target and provide value to the end user – ultimately delivering positive outcomes and rich insights to our clients with sophisticated measures that limit inefficiency and waste. As an SEM Media Analyst, you will be part of a team that is driving the future of marketing.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry-Level
- Travel: No
What makes a successful Metrics Analyst at TMP? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Analytical 8
- Positive 10
- Results-driven 10
- Enthusiastic 7
- Strategic 8
- Team player 7
We’re constantly exploring new ways to attract job seekers to our clients’ jobs – keeping them ahead of the competition.Elyse, SEM Analyst
6 tips to step up your SEM game.
From defining goals to practicing patience, there are easy ways to build a better strategy.
The difference between SEO and PPC/SEM: A military approach.
Understanding the role of each tactic, made simple.
Comprehensive coverage with flexible options, including FSA and HSA.
21 days PTO, 10 paid holidays and your birthday off.
Regular hours and an emphasis on life outside the office.
Downtown – with easy access to restaurants, entertainment and public transportation.
Opportunities to work on multiple accounts – both large and small.
The ability to innovate, to ask “what if” and to try new solutions without fear of failure.
Do you have a passion for Search? As a Search Engine Marketing Analyst, you’ll implement, optimize and report on pay-per-click (PPC) marketing strategies for some of the most recognized names in the world. Your work will span various job aggregators, social media platforms and search engines. And you’ll produce positive trends in month-to-month metrics and drive yearly PPC media spend increases – changing the way companies and candidates connect.
What does a great SEM Analyst do?
- Work closely with the Client Services and Metrics teams to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, and social media promotions are driving towards client goals.
- Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google AdWords, Bings Ads, Facebook, and Job Aggregators like Indeed, Glassdoor & Ziprecruiter.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on basic KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software using metrics data.
- Continually monitor, revise, and conduct ad and landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or advertising
- 1+ years SEM account management or comparable digital experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the business.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly. Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including AdWords Editor.
- Google AdWords Certification a plus, but not required.
- Experience in the recruitment space is highly preferred, although not required.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, innovative team player who enjoys search and is eager to learn.
- Positive attitude a must!
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About our Location
Chicago OfficeView Map