- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
If an ad isn’t seen, can it have impact, change perception, or build brand trust? ABSOLUTELY NOT. It’s crazy to think that an estimated 56% of all display ads have no chance of ever being seen by a human – and to rub salt into the wound, so many of the ads we do see are irrelevant and off target.
Here at TMP we’ve built a platform and strategy to combat these issues. We create objective based campaigns that stay on-target and provide value to the end user – ultimately delivering positive outcomes and rich insights to our clients with sophisticated measures that limit inefficiency and waste.
Join us and be part of a team that is driving the future of marketing.
What does a great Programmatic Media Analyst?
- Manage all aspects of strategy and execution for biddable media on behalf of our clients. Day-to-day operations include campaign setup, ad trafficking, troubleshooting, QA, and campaign optimization.
- Leverage our proprietary software and partner platforms to execute programmatic campaigns and to track and manage a comprehensive library of audiences for strategic use across channels and strategies.
- Work closely with the account management and analytics teams to continuously improve campaign performance through detailed optimization and budget management to meet aggressive campaign goals and objectives.
- Effectively collaborate and manage relationships both internally and externally with partner agencies, vendors, internal teams, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment and program effectiveness.
- Collaborate with team members to Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow by providing feedback and input on new processes.
To learn more about the TMP Chicago office and what we are working on- check out these links:
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline (Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.).
- At least 1 year experience in an analytical capacity.
- Experience buying or selling media on an advertising platform (DSP, SSP, Google AdWords, etc.)
- Proven technical knowledge to understand how to utilize our tech stack to design and optimize campaigns.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively with other groups in the organization.
- Superior logic and communication skills to present complex concepts and data analyses in a clear and effective manner.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Experience with multiple ad technologies and platforms: DSPs/DMPs/Ad Exchanges/Web Analytics.
- Experience as an ad trafficker with DoubleClick or Atlas
- Experience managing campaigns that have global reach and target non-English content or native speakers.
- Expert level knowledge of tagging and tracking methodology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.