- Chicago, IL
- Regular Full-Time
In this role, you will work closely with both TMP’s Product Marketing team and TMP Labs teams, providing a wide range of support on projects and processes – all with the goal of ensuring TMP’s TalentBrew Software offerings are properly communicated to our field, sales force, and clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist in presentation development, proofreading, and distribution to support product enhancement launches and communications to the field
- Develop client (internal and external) friendly user-guides and documentation for TMP software products
- Conduct research and pull data from multiple sources (including Google Analytics and third party tools around client industries, number of employees, reputation scores, etc) to support Marketing and Labs initiatives
- Own and/or assist on special projects, including but not limited to: sales presentations, client quarterly business reviews, requests for proposals, and vendor research
- Contribute to ongoing development of case studies
- Manage day-to-day tasks of Product Marketing including Intranet Updates, Release Notes, and other projects as assigned
- Own on-going competitive analysis and documentation; constantly keeping team, intranet and company updated on recent happenings and releases across the industry
- College degree
- Strong digital aptitude
- Proven skills in PowerPoint/Presentation development
- Intermediate to expert skills in Excel - including advanced formulas, charting, pivot tables/pivot reporting, etc.
- Intermediate to expert skills in Google Analytics