- Chicago, Illinois
- Regular Full-Time
Performance Media Analyst (PMA/PPC/SEM)Chicago, IL Apply
Do you have a passion for Search? As a Performance Media Analyst, you’ll implement, optimize and report on pay-per-click (PPC) marketing strategies for one of the most recognized brands in the world. Your work will span various social media platforms, search engines, job aggregators, and programmatic technology. And you’ll produce positive trends in month-to-month metrics and drive yearly PPC media spend increases – changing the way our client connects to their consumers and candidates. We are looking for a teammate who takes pride in working on diverse, high-performing teams.
What does a great Performance Media Analyst do?
- Work closely with the performance media manager and account service team to ensure marketing strategies, PPC tactics, and social media promotions are driving towards client goals.
- Account Management on ad platforms for pay per click (PPC) media such as Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook/Instagram, and Job Aggregators like Indeed, Glassdoor & Ziprecruiter.
- Manage SEM campaigns based on basic KPI’s such as CTR, CPC, and specific ROI actions.
- Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to create a comprehensive campaign that drives qualified visitors to client sites.
- Implement successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management using third party software
- Continually monitor and revise campaigns and conduct landing page tests.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, deliverables, performance reporting, and competitive intelligence analysis with account service teams.
- Format and prepare periodic search reports for clients, including tables, graphs, summaries, and PowerPoint slides.
- Present data on monthly and quarterly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations.
Requirements for Consideration
- Bachelors’ Degree in marketing or advertising
- 2+ years SEM account management or comparable digital experience
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) and openness to providing feedback to help iterate the account.
- A customer service focus and the ability to work both with a team and independently are a necessity.
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and shift priorities quickly. Able to successfully manage and prioritize multiple campaigns in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with tracking, analytics, and reporting including Google Analytics.
- Familiar with search campaign management tools
- Google Certifications a plus, but not required.
- The ideal candidate is a reliable, ambitious, innovative team player who enjoys search and is eager to learn.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.